Summits | Meetings | Publications | Research | Search | Home | About the G7 and G8 Research Group
London School of Economics and Political Science
To purchase this book from Ashgate click here.
© Sir Nicholas Bayne, KCMG, 2000
Foreword by John J. Kirton
Preface and Acknowledgements
1. Explaining the Summit Cycle
I: INNOVATION AND ESTABLISHMENT
2. Getting Started: The First and Second Summit Series, 1975-1982
3. Settling Down: The Third Summit Series, 1983-1988
4. Economic Interdependence: The OECD
II: THE MATURE SUMMIT
5. Progress and Frustration: The Fourth Summit Series, 1989-1993
6. The End of the Cold War and Its Impact
7. Internationalising Domestic Policy: The Uruguay Round
III: THE RENEWAL OF THE SUMMIT
8. The Reform of Other Institutions: The Fifth Series, 1994-1997
9. New Attitudes to International Organisations
10. The Reform of the Summit Itself: The Six Series, 1998-?
11. Globalisation: Financial Archiecture and Debt Relief
12. The World Catches Up with the Summits
Table 1.1 The Summit Cycle, 1975-1999
Table 12.1 Achievements of the G7/G8 Summits, 1975-1999
||This Information System is provided by the University of Toronto Library and the G8 Research Group at the University of Toronto.|
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated .
All contents copyright © 1995-2004. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.