Search by Year
Search by Country
Search by Issue (Subject)
World Economic Problems For the Summit:
Coordination, Debt, and the Exchange Rate System
Dr. Rudiger Dornbusch
Bissell Paper Number Six
Centre for International Studies, University of Toronto
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Sources of the U.S. External Deficit
2. Arguments: Why The Dollar May Not Need To Fall Further
3. How Much Of A Further Dollar Decline?
4. Does Depreciation Work and Is It Costly?
5. Overvaluation and Intervention
6. The Need for Trend Dollar Depreciation
7. Soft and Hard Landings
8. International Monetary Integration?
Publications of the Bissell Program on the 1988 Toronto Summit
This Information System is provided by the
University of Toronto Library
and the G8 Research Group at the University of Toronto.
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated
All contents copyright © 1995-99. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.