Trade as an engine of growth
The impact of trade liberalization
Minimizing non-tariff barriers to trade
Trade capacity building
Promote private investment in the poorest countries
The role of FDI in development
Determinants of FDI decisions
Trends in FDI flows
Attracting and expanding the benefits of FDI in the poorest countries
1.1 The situation in the poorest
1.2 From Okinawa to Genova
1.3 Specific objectives and proposals on health
2.1. The situation in the poorest countries
2.2 An agenda for action on education
2.3 Specific objectives and proposals on education
Primary and Basic Education
1. Education for all (EFA)
2. Reducing barriers to access
3. Supporting Institutions.
4. Involvement of Civil Society
5. Enforcement of measures against Child Labour.
6. Teacher training and Information Communications Technologies (ICT).
7. Environmental protection and Healt Care.
Adult Education, higher and continuing Education
9. Post-school education.
10. Contribute to tertiary education.
11. Establish a Trust Fund for mobilising additional resources.
Main ProposalsA. Trade
C. Focused Aid
||This Information System is provided by the University of Toronto Library and the G8 Research Group at the University of Toronto.|
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated February 09, 2007.
All contents copyright © 1995-2004. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.