About the G7 and G8 Research Group
G7/8 Transport Ministers
- June 21-22, 2017
- G7 transport ministers, Cagliari, Sardinia
- G7 Transport Ministers Declaration, June 23, 2017
- September 24-25, 2016
- G7 transport ministers, Karuizawa, Nagano Prefecture
Basic Strategy for Developing New Transport Infrastructure and Renovating Aging and Deteriorated Transport Infrastructure, September 24, 2016
Development and Widespread Utilization of Advanced Technology for Vehicles and Roads, September 24, 2016
Brief Summary of the G7 Transport Ministers' Meeting
- September 17, 2015
- G7 transport ministers, Frankfurt
Statement on Transport Infrastructure Investments
Declaration on Automated and Connected Driving
- Transport Ministers, Tokyo, January 11-13, 2006
- on International Transport Security (G8 plus Australia, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Republic of Korea, Singapore, the International Civil Aviation Organization, the International Maritime Organization, the World Customs Organization)
See Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
This Information System is provided by the University of Toronto Library and the G7 and G8 Research Group at the University of Toronto.
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated
June 23, 2017.
All contents copyright © 2018. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.