G8 Cologne Summit
Cologne, Germany, June 18-20, 1999
Foreign and Finance Ministers' Meetings, Cologne, June 8-10, 1999
- Report of G7 Finance Ministers on the Köln Debt Initiative to the Köln Economic Summit, June 18, 1999
- Report of G7 Finance Ministers to the Köln Economic Summit, June 18, 1999
- Conclusions of G8 Foreign Ministers, June 10 , 1999
- Statement from Joint Meeting of Foreign Ministers of the G8 and the Non-Aligned Movement, Gürzenich/Cologne, June 10, 1999
- Proposals of the G 8 Presidency in the Light of the Discussions on Civilian Implementation in Kosovo, Gürzenich/Cologne, June 10, 1999
News Conferences and Press Releases
Cologne Summit, June 18-20, 1999
- The Köln Summit, 15-17 May 1998. Communiqué (Final), June 20, 1999
- G8-Statement on Regional Issues, Köln, Germany, June 20, 1999
- Köln Charter: Aims and Ambitions for Lifelong Learning, Köln, Germany, June 19, 1999
- G7 Statement, Köln, Germany, June 18, 1999
Other Summit-Related Documents
Critical Commentary on the Cologne Summit
This Information System is provided by the University of Toronto Library and the G8 Research Group at the University of Toronto.
Please send comments to:
This page was last updated
September 15, 2014.
All contents copyright © 2015. University of Toronto unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.